Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Concealer review: LA Girl Pro Conceal

Alright, who is LA Girl and where did they come from? I know they've been around forever, but I feel like they are stepping up their game right now. They have figured out they key is sending their products to youtube personalities, beauty gurus and makeup bloggers.
That is how I heard about these concealers and so far I'm a fan.
 
 
 
WARNING!! Make sure to gently squeeze and mix your tube of concealer before opening it. I learned this the hard way. I opened up one of my tubes to apply it and squeezed water all over my face..it was disgusting. I'm assuming it had been sitting for a while before I purchased it, and the water and pigment had separated, so just be sure to mix it all together or you might get a shower.
 

The applicator is a small synthetic brush, and it glides on very smoothly.
 

Lipgloss: LA Girl  in the color Peony

I used the color Natural on myself.  I applied it under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, and a little on my chin and middle of my forehead. I set the concealer with MAC pro powder in Emphasize.


 
Lipgloss is LA Girl in the color Elude
 
 
Overall, I really like this product. I think it's a steal for the price. I still think MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is unbeatable, but this is a great option if you don't want to spend that much money. I will keep you posted on if I have any weird reactions to it or anything like that.
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment