Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bridal: Moody inspiration shoot | Obsessed!


I got to be part of an amazing Inspiration Shoot with some super talented people a couple of weeks ago. It was so amazing! I got to work with some of the most talented ladies ever! I haven't gotten the pictures back yet but I just had to post a little something from the shoot. More pictures to come!


The florist, Nicole Land has some good genetics because not only is she gorgeous, but she was able to recruit her beautiful sister, Andrea to come model for us.




Hair and makeup by me.
Andrea was such a natural. You would have thought she had modeled a thousand times before, but the best part of it is that she's a fishing guide. The girl teaches people how to fish for a living! She is so cool. I loved getting her ready because she said she rarely wears makeup and so it was a special treat for her. I can't wait to see how all of the pictures turn out!
Wedding Planner/stylist: http://www.rachaelellenevents.com/
Flowers: Nicole Land
my instagram: katielivingston1

No comments:

Post a Comment