Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Bohemian Bliss" Kirsten's photo shoot with Tyson French

I posted Kirsten's before and after photos a while back, but she just got her pictures back from the amazing Tyson French and I had to share them. This girl...wow.










...those cheekbones though


 
So for her makeup she wanted a pretty soft and simple eye with winged liner. I used Urban Decay's gel liner in Perversion with a thin liner brush. She wanted a smooth and soft look for the skin so we did airbrush foundation from Dinair, which as you can see photographs beautifully. She also wanted a strong contour so I use Benefit's Hoola Bronzer and NYC Color Wheel Bronzer. I love this bronzer for a couple of reasons. It's affordable, which we all love, and its a warm color. I generally like to contour with a shade with cool undertones, and then I like to use this to blend out the contour to make it look more natural and soft. We finished off with a nude lip, and I'm just crazy about how these pictures turned out.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Katie
instagram/katielivingston1

No comments:

Post a Comment