Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Engagments: Bree's sultry look

Bree is stunning. I can not get over her eyes, which pop even more with her dark hair. Bree is a very dear friend of mine so it was such a pleasure to do her hair and makeup for her bridals. Bree is used to wearing makeup so she gave me freedom to go pretty dramatic on the eye.


Before
She already has beautiful skin and her eyeliner tattooed, so it makes my job even easier!


After:
 I can not ever tell you how much I love how it turned out!

Foundation: Belletto Studio
concealer: MAC Pro longwear in  nw25 with Emphasize MAC Pro powder to set
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in dark brown
highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle
contour/bronzer: MAC Shadowy and Sculpt
blush: MAC Ambering Rose
Eyes-all MAC

 Soft brown as transition shade
Brown Script and Embark in crease
Carbon on outer corner
Shroom brow bone highlight
a name unknown matte beige color on lid :)
Brown Script on lower lash line with pencil brush to smoke it out a bit.

lips:
NYX butter gloss in Fortune Cookie

 
alyssia b photography

alyssia B Photography

For hair we just added some clip-in extensions and she wanted loose waves. I used a 1 1/2 inch curling iron and left about 2 inches out from the bottom. I set it with Big Sexy Hair Spray &Play hairspray.


alyssia b photography
 
 
I loved and enjoyed helping Bree with her engagements and I can't wait for her bridals and wedding day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment