Monday, March 30, 2015

new website!!!

I have FINALLY created a website! I have business for almost a year and have just been using my blog to showcase my work. I decided to finally make the leap and create a website. It's not anything special, I made it my self and I am by no means tech savvy, so please be kind. :)
                                                      klartistry.com
 I also had my logo created!
 
With these changes I will probably be using my website a lot more than this blog, so please check out my website and visit www.klartistry.com to see what I've been up to.
 
Thanks!
Katie

6 comments:

  1. Don't sell your website-building skills short; your new site is very professional. Obviously, in your line of work, the images are what sell your services; they are very good, high resolution and they showcase your work perfectly. It's too bad that we don't live in Utah, my wife would love to have her makeup professionally done before our next family portrait.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for sharing this worth while to spent time on. You are running a really awesome blog. Keep up this good work

    Bridal Makeup Trichy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of beautybykatielivingston blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete