Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Family Photos: Alyssia Baird

I can't even wait to post this. I was going to try to wait until she actually got her family photos back, but I just can't. I'll have to do an additional post later. :)

Alyssia has been so amazing to me. She referred so many people to me before I had even met her. She is also an incredible photographer, I just love her style. She is so sweet and kind and fun to be around. I enjoyed this so much.


Foundation: Smashbox Studio Skin in 1.1
Concealer: maybelleine Instant Age Rewind in light

Lashes:  Ever ez trio lashes
I love these! I recently found these at Walgreens and they are amazing! I like them so much better than the individual cluster lashes. They're perfect for customizing how you want the false lashes to look.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Auburn was pretty much created for her. Thank you Anastasia.
These photos are completely unedited. Her skin is actually that beautiful.

Check out her mad skills on her website



Instagram: katielivingston1
business inquiries: beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment