Monday, November 3, 2014

Family Photos: Brooke's makeup

 
Brooke was having her family pictures taken and wanted to do something for herself to feel extra beautful. I'm so glad she asked me to be a part of it!
 
Can you believe how beautiful this girl is? Her eyes are amazing! And her personality is even more beautiful.
 



For Brooke we used Smashbox Studio Skin. This foundation is so great people! It gives such a flawless look without looking heavy. Once we evened out her skin tone, she actually has a very fair complexion so we warmed her up with Benefit's Hoola bronzer and MAC Melba blush. This is one of my all time favorite combinations. I have used it on so many different skin tones and its so beautiful.






Brooke and I were laughing the whole time! It took me so much longer than usual because we couldn't focus, sorry Brooke!


As you can see we couldn't even get a relaxed picture because she and I were just way too silly, and I loved every minute of it!
 

 





beautybykatielivingston@gmail,com
@katielivingston1

No comments:

Post a Comment