Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bridals: November shoot with Brooke Bakken and Breanna McKendrick


Instagram: katielivingston1
Email: beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com

Wedding season is over and business is slowing down. Brooke Bakken had the idea of throwing together a quick photo shoot to keep us busy. I adore Brooke and she is so amazing at what she does. I also got the opportunity to meet a photographer I haven't met before and I was BLOWN AWAY! She is incredible and her name is  Breanna McKendrick, owner of Breanna Mckendrick Photography.

Brooke and I are putting together an amazing deal for Black Friday (check back on black Friday for details...its so exciting, I can't wait to roll it out!) and we thought it would be cute to get pictures taken together for that too. So I ended up doing Brooke's makeup as well. Here are a few photos from the day taken by Breanna McKendrick





 Anyone who has met Brooke Bakken knows that she does not lack in personality at all...this girl is hysterical. I always love "working" with her because she is such a spit fire and she has the funniest one-liners. I can't even remember what she said when Breanna was taking this picture, but I obviously thought it was hilarious. Thanks for always making me laugh Brooke.
My must have? Setting Spray! I set my makeup every time I do it, whether its on someone else or myself. My favorite is Ben Nye's Final Seal, then Model in a Bottle, then Urban Decay's All Nighter.



Then we were off to shoot this gorgeous girl! She was such  sweetie, we had so much fun together.



That dress and bod! Are you kidding me?!





One of the many things I love about a good photographer's mind is the way they are able to see a spot and think that it would be a great place at which to take pictures. I do not have that eye, so I find it fascinating!



                   





Photography by Breanna McKendrick

 I'm so glad I get to work with this hottie every once in a while, and hope we get to work together much much more!

Photography by Breanna McKendrick
Sometimes my job doesn't feel like work, and any time I'm working with ladies like Brooke, Breanna, and Cydni its definitely way more fun than work.



No comments:

Post a Comment