Monday, November 3, 2014

The Livingstons official Halloween 2014 makeup!

I racked my brain for weeks on what I wanted to do for Halloween this year. My husband has never been a big fan of Halloween and dressing up, but this year he was actually pretty excited to have me don some crazy makeup on him. We agreed on being a family of scarecrows. I had to get up at 5:30 am to do my hubby's makeup before work, but I think it was worth it. He loved it. :)
 
 
 
 
 
My little man is only 2 so it was quite the challenge to get any makeup on him, but I managed...




We had so much fun trick-or-treating with the little man this year, and he has been asking to go trick-or-treating every day since!
 

1 comment:

  1. Can you make a video tutorial of how you did this make up? It's great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete