Monday, February 2, 2015

Birthday Makeup | Heidi--HOT MAMA!

Heidi is the mother of a bride of mine and I've been dying to meet her! I did her daughter's trial run last year for her wedding coming up in August 2015 (which I can't wait for). Her daughter and I got along so well that I knew Heidi would a blast too.

Her daughter's birthday gift to her was to get her makeup done and Heidi was so excited. She loves makeup so she said it was a real treat.

 
Before



after

 
 
 
 

Here are a few details-

 Skin:
Smashbox Studio Skin in 2.2

Concealer: MAC Pro longwear in nw20
powder: Makeup forever HD pressed powder

Lashes: her eyelash extensions on top and Urban Decay Perversion mascara on bottom

brows: Anastasia brow wiz in Soft Brown

lips: Colorpop Lippie pencil in Bound with a pink Urban Decay lipgloss over the top

 



These photos are unedited.

Contact me at beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com
Instagram: katielivingston1
Facebook: kl artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment