Monday, February 2, 2015

Miesh Photography inspiration shoot | Sneak peek

I don't have the pictures back yet, but I just had to share a little sneak peek of what I got to be a part of. Someone call an ambulance.



Hair and makeup by me.
Flowers by Soil and Stem
Photography and styling by Miesh Photography
I don't know how she does it...



 

 







These are the photos I took of the beautiful model before and after her hair and makeup. It was very simple and NATURAL. I focused on the glow of the skin and added a few individual lashes.
For the hair, they wanted something not too "done" and they were planning on taking her hair out later when she got in the water.

I can't to see more pictures!


beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com
Instagram/katielivingston1
facebook/kl artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment