Friday, February 20, 2015

Nhiya Kay | Cozy Romantic Inspiration Shoot

I'm naturally drawn to the words: soft, romantic, blush, cozy, warm and anything else like them, so this shoot was definitely my cup of tea! Nhiya Kaye Photography KILLED IT with this shoot, along with the other amazing vendors. I always admire the people who put these amazing shoots together, it's so much work to see their vision come to life.

here is a before and after of the adorable and hilarious model, Amanda-



and here are only a few of the amazing photos from Nhiya Kaye Photography-








Hair and makeup my me :)







Flowers by my new girlfriend The Magnolia Flower Company





Dress: Pantora Bridal



 
 
 I must say, I'm not always super jazzed about hair. I like it but I don't feel like I am very good at it. But I absolutely love how this up-do turned out. :)





Cake/Macarons: another one of my faves Cassidy of Flour and Flourish


 
 
 
instagram | katielivingston1
Facebook | kl artistry
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment