Saturday, February 21, 2015

Haley | Super mom | photos by Alyssia B Photography

So Alyssia Baird (Alyssia B Photography) is an amazing woman and a friend of mine. She came up with a beautiful way to give back this year, she is taking nominations for women who could use a few hours just about them. She is donating her time and skills to provide a free photo shoot for the special women and capture some moments of them in their every day lives. She asked if I wanted to be a part of it, and I jumped all over it. I loved the idea!
 
Jump over to her blog (link above) to see a bit about Haley's story,
 
Here's her before, and I just love how you can see how happy she is . She's such a special woman and the twinkle in her eye kills me.
 
 

 





 







Thank you alyssia for letting me be a part of such a love filled project, and also for always getting the best makeup shots. :)

beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com
instagram | katielivingston1
facebook | kl artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment