Thursday, February 5, 2015

Elizabeth Cooper Deisgn | 2015 gown line

 A few weeks ago I got to be part of such a fun shoot! A local wedding gown shop owner asked to me to do hair and makeup for her 2015 line of gowns. Elizabeth Cooper Design is a Utah based company who designs modest, unique and affordable wedding gowns. There were 3 adorable models who wore the dresses so well, and had me drooling over their gorgeous features. Kristina Curtis did the photography, and can I just say...I love with this woman! She is not only obviously talented, but she is soooo much fun, and sweet , and beautiful, and funny, and I could go on and on.

Here are some photos from that day...











 






Hair and makeup on all 3 models by me.

Instagram | @katielivingston1
Facebook | KL Artistry

Gowns: Elizabeth Cooper Design
Photography: Kristina Curtis


No comments:

Post a Comment