Monday, September 8, 2014

A few of my favorite things...

Today I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite things...emphasis on a few. There are so many products that I love, and so many out there that I have yet to try but today I am going to just show you some things I've been loving and why I love them.












 
First we need to talk about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette. This thing gives me life. I can just throw this in my kit and I know that no matter who my client it, I will have the colors I need for their brows. We all know Anastasia is the queen of brows, so really anything she makes is gold. The primer that is included is great (bottom right hand corner). You place that on the brows first and it gives the powder something adhere to. They also sell the primer in a stick form.
 
 
Jordana Best Lash Mascara: This is awesome for both top and bottom lashes. I love the formula, I love the volume and thickness and more than anything I LOVE the price of $2.99! find here
 
Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush: You need this in your life. Buy it.
ok...I'll give you more info about it. I use this on almost everyone, including myself. I use it to buff foundation on to my skin. First I apply dots of foundation on to the skin, then I use patting/pushing motions to help it absorb into the skin. then I use outward circular motions to buff it in. Love.
 
Coastal Scents BR-C-S16 Bent eyeliner brush: Pretty much all brush comapies make a brush like this. I love it because you are really able to get in there, because it's bent! The bristles are firm and precise..o and it's $1.95. yeah...you can buy it here
 
 
 



 
Moving right along, this is a baked blush from NYX called Chiffon. It has a beautiful glow to it and it reminds me a lot of MAC's Warm Soul blush, just a third of the price. buy here
Just a tip: Be careful with shimmery blushes and highlighters if you have bumpy or rough skin on your cheeks and cheek bones. Sometimes Shimmer can make those troubled areas stand out more.  
 
 
 Urban Decay Cream Eyeliner in Perversion: Not too much to say about this one. It's just highly pigmented and stays on so well. It's water proof so cry all you want ;) I like to use the angled liner brush with this.
 

 
 
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude:
This is a great nude pink color with a bit of sheen. It smells like mint which I love. The packaging is cute, but it is like a cardboard material so be aware that it can get dirty/crushed if you just throw it in the bottom of your purse.


 
 
Mary-Lou Manizer by the Balm: This highlighter crazy! The color is very intense, so a little goes a long way. I like to use it to highlight my cheekbones, cupid's bow, brow bone and inner corner of the eye. I'm pretty sure this will last me forever.

Top: UD eyeliner
below that is the NYX baked blush
then the Tarte lippie
and Mary-lou manizer on the bottom right.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment