Friday, September 5, 2014

Bridal: Mari's wedding day

Mari and Derrick got married! And I am so grateful that Mari asked me to do her hair and makeup for the big day.

For the makeup we used Belletto Studio airbrush foundation and it really did stay all day. We did a little bit of touchups right before her ceremony, but her foundation stayed on so well. I credit this to not only good makeup, but I LOVE Final Seal by Ben Nye. This is a finishing spray and it will hold your makeup on all day. I spray a fine mist on when the entire face is complete. It is a must-have for brides, but I use it on myself any time I have put a of work into my makeup and need it to really last. I also like Model in a Bottle and Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray.


Photo by Brooke Bakken
 
 
 
 
Photography by Brooke Bakken
 
 
 
Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte bronzer
Highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle
 
 
 
 
 Photography by Brooke Bakken
 
 
 
Photography by Brooke Bakken
Photo by Brooke Bakken
 
She went through a few different hairstyles that she wanted. First she wanted it up (seen in the trial run post) then she wanted it down with extensions put in, and the top half of it back, and then finally decided on having extensions put in, some of it pulled back, but leaving a few pieces framing her face. She couldn't go wrong with any of them.
 
 
 
 
 
 It was the most perfect day! It could not have gone smoother and I was so happy to be a part of it. Mari and Derrick were smiling from ear to ear all day and it was so much fun to watch.


business inquiries: beautybykatielivingston@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment