Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint

So if you're anything like me, you have seen the LA Girl Glazed Lip paints popping up all over instagram lately and I have been wondering what all the hype is about. So I went to my Walgreens, CVS and Wal-Mart and could not find the brand anywhere. I just had to try them so I ordered straight from their website. I bought 9 glosses and they were only $4.00 a piece!

 
 
 







 

 
So what's my opinion? I'm joining the band wagon, I love them. They are so pigments and there are so many colors to choose from. I only purchased 8 different colors (I bought 2 Elude) but they have way more to choose from. They last very well, in fact my arm is stained from the swatches I did. If you are a gloss girl (or guy) you need these in your life. And a little bonus, they smell like mint!
 
 
So I think Elude is my favorite, it's a perfect nude color. But I really do love them all. Peony is a beautiful pink. Pin up is a lot more red in person and it's saturated with color. Baby doll and Coy both have blue-ish undertones so they make your teeth look whiter...who doesn't love that. Tease has glitter in it, but they are fine, nothing too chunky.
 
Let me know if you've tried them and what you think of them.
 
P.S. I also had to try the LA Girl Pro concealer...blog post coming soon :)
Have a lovely day!
 
Instagram: katielivingston1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment