Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween ideas

I love Halloween! Who doesn't really?...But I feel like I am having a bit of a creative block right now. I don't know what to be! My husband isn't usually into the whole Halloween thing, but this year he's actually willing and excited for me to do some creative makeup on him. My son  is almost 2, so I don't know if he will even allow me to any face painting on him, but I'm willing to try!


I have done a few makeup looks over the past few days while my babe was napping, but I feel like they have all been done before.


 
Everyone did the sugar skull last year, and the deer popped up all over Pinterest last year too. I'm feeling uninspired and it's killing me!

 
 


 

  I want to do something awesome this year. Leave me a comment on here or on instagram (katielivingston1) with any ideas or any looks that you'd like to see recreated for Halloween! I'd love to hear what is inspiring you this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment