Sunday, September 21, 2014

Maternity photo shoot with Tamey

Tamey is having her 2nd child and was having a maternity photo shoot done. Tamey is not used to wearing makeup so we made sure not to go too heavy. She had the most beautiful porcelain skin I have ever seen!

She knew she wanted golds, pink and purples on the eyes, but other than that she had no idea what she wanted. Which is so nice to have someone say "I trust you, do whatever you think"
 






For her hair she wanted something a little boho and loose. I started out with her hair down and some loose undone curls with the braids. I really love the 'lived in' messy hair look right now. She really liked it, but she was having a hard time with her hair down. She is a busy working mama and very rarely wears her hair down, so she asked it we could pull it back.  Of course! I always want my ladies to feel beautiful and comfortable. So I pulled it slightly to the side with a messy bun and I think it turned out really cute.




 
 
 
 
 
Photography by the amazingly talented Braxton Wilhelmsen of Braxton Bruce Photography. I love his photography style.

No comments:

Post a Comment